Business Migration Australia
Whether you are a successful business owner, an experienced investor or an ambitious entrepreneur, Australia can be your next destination.
Australian government is determined to attract high-value, marquee businesses and exceptionally talented individuals to Australia, along with their ideas, networks and capital, with the revamped Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP) commencing from 1 st July 2021.
About the Program
As the name suggests, this program allows you to own and manage a business in Australia, conduct business and investment activity in Australia or undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia, with a clear pathway towards permanent residency.
There will be 4 streams available:
- Business Innovation
- Significant Investor
Depending on which stream you decide to apply for, the main eligibility requirements of a business migration visa can vary. These include, but are not limited to:
- A proven track record in your business or investment career
- Significant personal and business net assets that are legally acquired
- A realistic and feasible business proposal based on research and the current economy
- A funding agreement with a third party to carry out entrepreneurial activities
Understanding How It All Works
So what is the actual process like? Do I just invest a few million and get my visa?
The short answer is no.
The Nomination Process:
The State/Territory Government agency can impose additional requirements on top of the minimum visa eligibility from Department of Home Affairs. This can be more job creation, higher investment, purchasing a residence, or engage in a particular type of business activity. Ultimately, you will need to convince them that your business proposal can benefit the local economy.
The Invitation Process:
A Two-Part Process:
How the VEVS team can help
Committing to business migration is a major life decision. It is a major investment and it is a very lengthy process. Understanding the different streams can be also be very challenging. This is why we are here.
The experienced VEVS visa team will help you get sorted, pointing you in the right direction from the beginning until you reach the destination of your migration journey.
- Detailed initial eligibility assessment to ensure you have a viable visa pathway moving forward.
- Referrals to credible and approved 3rd party service providers for key documentation.
- Liaising with the state/territory government agency for a smooth nomination application process.
- Advising on, and preparing for visa applications, the supporting documentation needed to present a strong case, and all required legal submissions to further facilitate the processing of your application.
- Act as the authorised representative and work with Department of Home Affairs to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Assist in scheduling arrival appointment with the nominating state/territory government agency, liaise with the on your behalf to ensure a hassle-free settlement process for you.
- Introduction and referral to our local partners to help with your approved Australian business activity.
- Monitor and advise on your permanent residency eligibility, so that you can avoid any potential delays.