Study Abroad Australia
The Education sector receives tremendous attention from the Australian Government. Which is why each year, the Federal Budget allocates substantial funding towards the infrastructure and facilities of Australian schools and higher education institutions. It’s no surprise that Australia remains one of the most sought-after destinations for overseas education.
Making the decision to pursue an Australian qualification is probably the hardest step, because from hereon, we’ll make the process much easier for you.
Our Registered Agents and Education team will:
- Assist you with your enrolment and application.
- Help with the attainment of a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- Put together the documents required for your Australian Student Visa.
Student Visa (Subclass 500)
Applying for a Student Visa
Embarking on your Australian Education journey requires many critical components including securing a valid Student Visa for both yourself and any dependents you decide to bring with you.
The grant of this visa will allow you (and any dependents) to lawfully reside in Australia throughout the duration of your course. The visa will also allow limited work rights during the period when your course is in session and unlimited work rights during semester breaks.
Here are some features of a Subclass 500 visa:
- Must be tied to a full-time course at a recognised Australian education institution.
- Can include your partner and any dependent children (under the age of 18 years old).
- Unlimited travel rights during the validity of the visa.
- Limited work rights whilst your course is in session but otherwise, unlimited work rights during semester breaks.
The key criteria for all applicants on a Student Visa application are:
- Obtaining a Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) in a full-time CRICOS registered course.
- Meeting the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement.
- Having sufficient funds to financially support your study and stay in Australia.
- Meeting age requirements.
- Meeting health and character requirements.
- Meeting the English language requirements.
- Obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your stay in Australia.
The successful grant of a Student visa will allow you to:
- Remain in Australia for up to 5 years (in line with your course duration).
- Experience the Australian way-of-life and at the same time, acquire an internally recognised qualification.
- Obtain local work experience (in line with your visa work conditions).
- Provide you with the opportunity to extend your stay (for up to 2 years) on a Graduate Visa pathway after the successful completion of your qualification.
The Visa Application Process
How we can help
Over the years, we’ve assisted many international students with their Student Visa applications. We’ve provided meaningful counselling and advice to help students find the right education pathway for them. We understand the complexities and costs involved in undertaking an Australian qualification and because of this, we recognise the importance of ensuring that clients get the right advice.
When you engage VEVS Global to help you with your application, you’re potentially engaging a lifelong advisor to assist you with your migration journey.
Speak to us today.
See what our clients are saying
Thank you VEVS for your exceptional service. Your correct consultation, proper planning made me achieve my PR today. I strongly recommend VEVS to anyone seeking for their visa matters.
Thank you for the service you provided for me. Our visa was granted only because of vevs efforts. You guys are really supportive. Thanks for making my wish came true.
Very informative and cooperative staff. Ready to help you every possible way.
Exceptional service.. Thank you so much for your guidance.. Will recommend to my friends as well..
Just giving 5 star is less for all the services provided by VEVS Global Perth to us, we came in touch with VEVS 5 years ago when our student visa was being applied and till date Continue Reading