Study Abroad Australia
Education is a large focal point of the Australian Government. Which is why each year, the Federal Budget allocates substantial funding into the infrastructure and facilities of Australian schools and higher education institutions. It’s no surprise that Australia remains one of the most sought-after destinations for overseas education.
Our Registered Agents and Education team will:
Assist you with your enrolment and application.
Help with the attainment of a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
Put together the documents required for your Australian Student Visa.
Applying for a Student Visa
A Student Visa will allow you (and any dependents) to lawfully reside in Australia throughout the duration of your studies. The visa will also allow limited work rights during the period where your course is in session and unlimited work rights during semester breaks.
Investing in an experienced RMA and Education Agent enables you to focus all your energy on planning the next stage of your life. At VEVS, we’ll sweat the visa stuff for you.
Features of a Subclass 500 Visa:
- Must be tied to a full-time course in a recognised Australian educational institution.
- Can include your partner and any dependent children (under the age of 18 years old).
- Unlimited travel rights during the validity of the visa.
- Limited work rights whilst your course is in session but otherwise, unlimited work rights during semester breaks.
Core criteria for all applicants:
- Obtaining a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) in a full-time CRICOS registered course.
- Meeting the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement.
- Having enough funds to financially support your study and stay in Australia.
- Meeting age requirements.
- Meeting health and character requirements.
- Meeting the English language requirements.
- Obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your stay in Australia.
An approved Student visa will allow you to:
- Remain in Australia for up to 5 years (in line with your course duration).
- Experience the Australian way-of-life and at the same time, acquire an internally recognised qualification.
- Obtain local work experience (in line with your visa work conditions).
- Provide you with the opportunity to further your stay (for up to 2 years) on a Graduate Visa pathway at the successful completion of your qualification.
The Visa Application Process
Through the years, we’ve helped many international students with their Student Visa applications. We’ve provided meaningful counseling and advice to assist students in finding the right education pathway for them. We understand the complexities and costs involved in undertaking an Australian qualification and because of this, we recognise the importance of ensuring that clients get the right advice.
When you engage VEVs Global to help with your application, you’re engaging a lifelong partner to assist you with your migration journey.