Join a vibrant and dynamic business specializing in Australian education and immigration.
Based in our Nepal, Kathmandu office, we’re looking for an ambitious, driven, and dedicated Enrolment Officer to join our growing team.
Here’s a bit about us:
Our name VEVS reflects:
- The Value of the advice we provide.
- Our specialization in all areas of Education.
- The strength of our Visa advice and solutions.
Having recently passed our 10th year anniversary, we’re growing from strength-to-strength and are now looking for a motivated and hardworking Enrolment Officer to come on board. The person we’re looking for will play a vital role in the international education sector and be interested in working towards a Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC) accreditation.
Reporting to the Country Manager (Nepal), the Enrolment Officer will play a pivotal role in positioning and administering our organization to be able to attract suitable international students for enrolment in Australian educational institutions.
- Possess direct relevant work experience and is familiar with preparing, submitting, and managing the entire enrolment process from start to finish.
- Has extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Australian education system as regulated by the Education Services for Overseas Students Act.
- Possesses a good understanding of Australia’s migration system and how it relates to student visas.
- An understanding of marketing for overseas students.
- Sound working knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialized software as required.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to travel interstate and perhaps overseas for business purposes as required to carry out the role.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Has excellent communication skills and is fluent in written and spoken English and one other language.
- Possesses previous working experience in the Student Education sector and in the area of enrolments (preferably).
- Has fantastic customer service skills.
- Is highly organized and attention-to-detail.
- Is hardworking, efficient, and driven.
- Has the ability to work independently and at the same time, as part of a team.
- Possesses the ability to think on your feet and be proactive.
- Has the ability to multitask and manage a number of active cases at any one time.
- Adopts a proactive approach towards own learning and continued professional development.
- Remains on-top of relevant industry updates and changes.
- Has a positive and energetic vibe and is keen to be a part of a young and vibrant team.
If you feel that you have ALL of the qualities above then we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- Growth and career progression
- Continuing professional development
- A competitive remuneration package.
- To be a part of a warm, inclusive, and multicultural team.
Compulsory questions we will ask:
- Scope of experience in the Education sector (Student Visas and Enrolment).
- Availability of commencement