Join a vibrant and dynamic business specialising in Australian immigration and education.
Based in our Subiaco office, we’re looking for an ambitious, driven and dedicated Enrolment Officer to join our growing team.
Here’s a bit about us:
Our name VEVS reflects:
- The Value in the advice we provide.
- Our specialisation in all areas of Education.
- The strength of our Visa advice and solutions.
Having recently passed our 10th year anniversary, we’re growing from strength-to-strength and we’re now looking for a motivated and hardworking Enrolment Officer to come onboard. The person we’re looking for will play a vital role in administering and managing our enrolments into key partner institutions. The suitable candidate will also be interested in working towards a Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC) accreditation.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Enrolment Officer will play a pivotal part in positioning and administering our organisation to be able to attract suitable international students for enrolment into Australian educational institutions.
- Possess direct and relevant work experience and is familiar with preparing, submitting and managing the entire enrolment process from start to finish.
- Has an extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Australian education system as regulated by the Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS).
- Possesses a sound working knowledge of the Student visa application process.
- Has a solid understanding of marketing for overseas students.
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Office, Google documents, Gmail and possesses the ability to learn specialised software (CRM) as required.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to travel (interstate and overseas) for business purposes as and when required to carry out the role.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and is fluent in written and spoken English and one other language.
- Demonstrated work experience in the Student Education sector and in the area of enrolments (preferably).
- Has fantastic customer service skills.
- Is highly organised and attention-to-detail.
- Is hardworking, efficient and driven.
- Has the ability to work independently and at the same time, as part of a team.
- Possesses the ability to think on their feet and be proactive.
- Has the ability to multitask and manage a number of active cases at any one time.
- Adopts a proactive approach towards own learning and continued professional development.
- Remains on-top of relevant industry updates and changes.
- Has a positive and energetic vibe and is keen to be a part of a young and vibrant team.
If you feel that you have ALL of the qualities above then we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- Growth and career progression
- Continuing professional development
- A competitive remuneration package.
- To be a part of a warm, inclusive and multicultural team.
Compulsory questions we will ask:
- Scope of experience in the Education sector (Student Visas and Enrolment).
- Availability of commencement