Join a vibrant and dynamic business specialising in Australian education and immigration.
Based in our Kathmandu office, we are now on the lookout for an ambitious, driven and talented full-stack developer to join our Nepal operations.
Here’s a bit about us:
Our name VEVS reflects:
- The Value in the advice we provide.
- Our specialisation in all areas of Education.
- The strength of our Visa advice and solutions.
Having recently passed our 10th year anniversary, we’re growing from strength-to-strength and are now looking for a motivated and skilled Web Developer to come onboard. The person we’re looking for will play a vital role in the administration, management and continuous improvement of our website, along with overseeing the entire IT operations of the organisation.
Reporting to the Country Manager (for Nepal), the Web Developer will play a pivotal role in establishing VEV Global’s online presence and positioning the business digitally to ensure we’re attracting and getting in front of the right audience through the correct platforms.
- A minimum of 3 years experience building and coding in WordPress. This includes (but not limited to) customising WordPress plugins and themes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem solving
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Server integration and maintenance.
- Creation of databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile and tablet.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working with the design and SEO team to continuously improve user experience and user design.
- Designing and developing APIs (where required).
- Ensuring our website meets both technical and consumer needs.
- Continuous professional development and skills.
- Providing technical support to the organisation as a whole.
- Continuous improvement to our website and digital presence includes undertaking regular performance audits, website performance tests, resolving identified issues, designing and implementing new features and functionality, troubleshooting content issues.
- Any other duties as required.
If you feel that you have ALL the qualities above, we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- Growth and career progression
- Continuing professional development
- A competitive remuneration package.
- To be a part of a warm, inclusive and multicultural team.
Compulsory questions we will ask:
- Scope of experience
- Availability of commencement