These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Value Education & Visa Services’ (‘VEVS Global’) website: https://www.vevsglobal.com/.
By accessing this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please do not continue to use this website if you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this website, including this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- We’, ‘our’, ‘us’ and ‘Agent’ means Value Education & Visa Services (trading as VEVS Global) and/or the Registered Migration Agent(s) it employs; and ‘you’, ‘your’ ‘User’ means the individual who, directly or indirectly, uses or accesses this website for any purpose.
- ‘DoHA’ means the Department of Home Affairs;
- ‘MARA’ or ‘OMARA’ means the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (Australia);
In these Terms and Conditions
- words importing a gender include every other gender; and
- words/numbers/names in the singular number include the plural and words in the plural number include the singular.
These Terms and Conditions shall exclusively be governed by the laws of Western Australia and/or Commonwealth without any regard to conflict of laws principles. You hereby expressly accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of aforementioned two jurisdictions to resolve any dispute and/or conflict relating to these Terms and Conditions, use of our website, or access to or use of any other service that we provide to you, your agents/representatives, or any other end-user.
The content on this website MUST NOT be taken to be a piece of advice that may be applicable to your specific circumstances. We hereby make it very clear that the content on this website is neither comprehensive nor any form of legal advice. Therefore, you MUST NOT rely or act on any statement made on this website unless you have sought advice in writing from our authorized Agents that is explicitly tailored for you after considering your specific circumstances. Likewise, the content on this website MUST NOT be taken to be up-to-date and accurate at all times.
Unless otherwise stated, VEVS Global and/or its licensors and licensees (if any) own the intellectual property rights for all material on VEVS Global. All intellectual property rights, therefore, are reserved to VEVS Global.
In the absence of written consent of VEVS Global, you must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
- Redistribute content from this website
Third-Party Content On This Website
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. VEVS Global does not necessarily filter, edit, publish or review any material prior to their presence on the website. Thus, any published material (including comments, blogs, articles, news) do not reflect the views and opinions of VEVS Global, its agents, employees, and/or other affiliated entities or individuals. Such material must be taken to reflect the views and opinions of the person(s) who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, VEVS Global shall not be liable for the material published on this website by third parties or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of such material on this website. You hereby agree to indemnify VEVS Global, if any material posted by you anywhere on this website results in any loss/damage to VEVS Global (including, but not limited to, financial loss and reputational loss). VEVS Global reserves the right to monitor all material published on this website and to remove any material or part thereof which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or may result in a breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
If you are allowed to post the material on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so, the material you post/publish;
- Does/will not invade any intellectual property right, including copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Does/will not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Does/will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity. You hereby grant VEVS Global a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, share, publish, reproduce and modify any of your material in any form, format or media on any platform as it thinks fit.
Hyperlinks On Our Website
The following organizations, or we on our own accord, may post/provide/share links on our website of the third-party organizations and entities (including those mentioned below) without prior written approval or notice:
- Relevant regulatory authorities;
- Relevant government agencies;
- Relevant international bodies and organizations;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Any associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations;
- Any other group, agency, organization, or entity that we think fit to appear on this website.
It is the responsibility of the user of this website to ensure, before dealing with a third-party whose link appears on our website, that the link or organization:
- is not in any way deceptive, misleading, or misrepresenting its function, services, or products;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of another entity/third-party (such as a government agency).
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your social media platform(s), website, or other platforms that may be used for the dissemination of information (if you have any). You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on any of your platform mentioned earlier. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights or laws.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are encouraged to contact and inform us at the earliest opportunity. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date at all times.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and our use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or<l/i>
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.